Following publication of the Government’s Coronavirus Guidance for Close Contact Services. We can confirm we have followed the necessary steps to be a Covid-19 Secure premises and will be opening on 4th July.
Customers attending the salon need to take the following steps:
- Please do not attend the salon if you are feeling unwell
- Attend the salon alone (unless you are accompanying young children)
- Please do not bring bags or unnecessary possessions to the salon
- Do not enter the salon until there is a waiting space available by the reception desk
- Use the provided hand sanitiser when entering the premises
- Please remove and hang your own coat when requested by your stylist (please ask if you need help)
- Confirm/provide your contact details — for Testing & Trace we are legally obliged to record every client’s full address / contact details and hold this information for 21 days.
- Please observe social distancing and remain alert during your time in the salon
- Please note we are unable to provide books or magazines
- Payments will be taken at your stylist’s workstation
- Please pay by card/contactless where possible
- Whilst staff will be wearing visors, there is no requirement for clients to wear a mask or face covering.